Q: What types of Illinois criminal defense cases does your law office defend?
Centrally located between Madison and St. Clair County, at our Collinsville criminal defense law firm we have helped hundreds of people get their sentences reduced, or avoid conviction of crimes they are not guilty of. The primary focus of the Giacoletto Law Firm is on minor crimes, such as the following.
- DUI. If you were accused of driving under the influence, you may have been led to believe that there is no way out of your conviction. This is not true. With help from a Collinsville criminal defense lawyer, you have the potential to get your punishment reduced or avoid conviction.
- Traffic Offenses. Certain traffic offenses carry more serious punishment than many realize. If you were accused of driving without insurance or reckless driving, a criminal defense lawyer can help.
- Drug Crimes. Drug crimes range from minor offenses of marijuana possession to major offenses of drug dealing serious narcotics. If you are charged with an Illinois drug crime, putting a criminal defense attorney on your side can help you get the best outcome for your case.
- Theft Crimes. Theft, such as retail theft or burglaries, can come with serious consequences. Avoid severe punishment with help from a criminal defense lawyer.
- Juvenile Offenses. Kids make mistakes. If you do not want your child’s future tainted by a petty crime or youthful mistake, put one of our Collinsville criminal defense attorneys on your side.
If you have been accused of one of these crimes, don’t try to defend yourself. Doing so risks your future and the future of your family. Centrally located in Collinsville between both Madison and St. Clair Counties, call us today at 618-346-8841 to schedule your free consultation and learn more about how we can help you create a strong defense strategy so that you can get the best outcome possible in your case.