In truck and semi tractor-trailer accident cases, Giacoletto Law Office lawyers are committed to these practices:
- A prompt, thorough and aggressive investigation. Giacoletto Law Offices truck accident lawyers retains full-time investigators, so that when we are contacted on a serious truck accident, our attorneys will dispatch our investigators to the scene to gather all the information we can regarding the truck, its equipment, and the truck company involved, the area, the design of the roadway involved, and all circumstances leading up to the accident. We do not wait for police reports or other reports generated by a governmental body, but do our own investigation.
- Truck crash investigators have discovered defective tires, defective parts on trucks, truckers exhausted from working overtime, inadequate warning systems on the trucks and other factors which have helped truck accident attorneys to establish liability.
- Giacoletto Law Offices often hears from prospective clients while they are still in the hospital or within a few days after the serious injury occurred. It is always to our client's benefit to conduct a prompt investigation before evidence can be altered or disappear.
- When Giacoletto Law Offices lawyers take on a truck accident case, our investigators will pursue the investigation until it is complete and the attorney involved in the case has signed off on the investigation as being complete.
- Our 18-wheeler and truck accident lawyers hire industry experts to testify about the liability issues we have identified during the investigation. In all Giacoletto Law Offices truck accident cases, our policy is to invest the funds necessary to properly prosecute a case for our clients.
- Giacoletto Law Offices immediately notify the potential defendants of our representation, and sends them a ten page or more letter advising them not to destroy any evidence that may help in assisting our client. Sometimes truck companies will total and destroy a damaged semi tractor-trailer. By putting the company on notice that they are not to destroy the evidence Giacoletto Law Offices truck accident lawyers protect our clients' rights.
- Because the truck industry is highly regulated, our truck accident lawyers maintain current copies of state regulations and national regulations. For every new case they review the regulations to ascertain whether any violations have taken place.